Current fee would include monthly suite rental, all meals and snacks, cable, internet, limited parking if required and light housekeeping, weekly laundry services, scheduled in-house activities organized by certified staff and 24 hour on site staff and administration support.
We are licensed as an independent residence but can assist with some PSW support if required. Other care options will be discussed with management prior to being accepted into SLRR and reviewed and recommendations given based on ongoing qualified assessments.
Our suites have a 3pc bathroom (shower). A walk in/sit down tub is included in the larger suites (2) and can be installed in other suites for a nominal fee.
- All suites have independently programmable heating controls.
- SLRR has a newly installed LULA elevator to ensure guests can move freely throughout the building safely.
- Each of the 3 levels has two lounges where residents can socialize, read, or watch movies on large flat screen TV.
- Each suite has full cable service.
- Each unit will also be furnished with a small fridge and cabinetry (unless otherwise requested).
- Internet is also provided throughout the building.
- SLRR is newly renovated.
- Meal service is provided in the main dining room – 3 times a day. Tray service can be requested for periodic down days.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day.
- Laundry will be centrally located in the lower level of the building.
- Lite housekeeping: minimum once per week is included.
- Meal plans are designed and provided as per the individual’s health requirements.
- Various activities will be organized to ensure a positive, inclusive social environment.
- SLRR has a direct relationship with Sharbot Lake Medical Services, which is a full service medical practice
- SLRR also provides respite care starting at $99 per day.
- PSW & Nursing services are available to assist residents with BP monitoring, medication, and positive health education.
Independent suites with the convenience of general household services such as dining, lifestyle programs and housekeeping but with the added availability of on-site personal care services such as medication administration. Care services can be offered by staff or through government-funded home care agencies.
Care and wellness services* provided in our retirement residences include:
- Staff available 24-hours
- Regular observation and supervision of well-being
- Gentle exercise
- Medication administration**
- Medication assistance
- On site activities and meals
- Limited transportation services
- Sense of home in a safe environment
- Laundry service, weekly housekeeping, seasonal cleaning services
- Other care services as agreed
- Seasonal accommodation can be negotiated.
*These services are offered to help residents manage their needs in the comfort and privacy of their own residence.
**The medication service includes the assistance/administration, storage and processing of prescribed medications blister packed and delivered from the local pharmacy, if required or desired.